Casino4U offers hundreds of games from BetSoft Gaming, Quickspin, Kalamba, BGaming, Evolution Gaming and other providers. Payments are possible in a range of cryptocurrencies, and there is dedicated customer support 24×7.
Casino4U launched in 2020 and is licensed by the Government of the Netherlands Antilles through Antillephone NV. Read why we think this could be the casino for you in our extensive review below.
Playing at Casino4U
You must have a real money account with Casino4U to be able to wager money on the games it offers.
You will receive an e-mail from the casino once you have completed the sign-up process. Open it and click the link or button inside to get your account verified. You are now ready for real money play – fund your account and collect the bonus to get going.
Desert Nights casino is themed on a wild night of online casino action in the middle of the desert. It does sound strange initially. Until you make the connection – to that jewel in the crown of the gambling industry bang in the middle of the desert – Las Vegas.
The visual at the top of the home page reflects the theme perfectly. The welcome bonus is also highlighted in the visual. Immediately there is a preview of the casino’s game library. Scroll down further for information about playing here.
Navigation is seamless at Desert Nights casino thanks to the menus on each page; they allow you to zip through the casino website effortlessly.
- Bright interface
- Exciting slots from Rival Gaming
- Fantastic bonuses
- Cryptocurrency payments
- 24×7 customer support
- Modest game library
- Slightly long withdrawal timeframes for US players
Casino Games at Casino4U
Casino4U offers its software to players in the instant play format only. There is a mobile casino, of course, for those who opt to sign in from their mobile devices.
Players get access to software from a number of popular providers. These include the likes of BetSoft Gaming, Quickspin, Kalamba, BGaming, Evolution Gaming, Yggdrasil, Habanero, Aristocrat, Relax Gaming, iSoftBet, Booming Games, Lucky Streak and Vivo Gaming.
There are hundreds of games to play at this casino, including slots, table games, roulette, live casino games and jackpots.
The casino categorizes these games by type and also the following categories:
- New slots
- Bonus Buy
- Bitcoin Games
- Hot Games
- Slots: Slots form the majority of the game collection at Desert Nights casino. You get the standard 3-reel slots and 5-reel slots, and you also have access to the I-Slots – proprietary slots from Rival Gaming that come with storylines that unfold as you progress up the various game levels.
Popular slots here include Dog Pound Dollars, Viking Treasures, Reel Crime: Stealing Christmas, Sea Treasures, Witches of Salem, Fury of Zeus, Panda Fortunes, The Bank Heist, Gods of Giza, Chef Wars, Ibiza, Rise of the Titans, Godzilla vs. King Kong, Red Hot Slots and Secret Life of Cats.
- Table Games: The table games available at Desert Nights casino include variants of blackjack and roulette, and also a few poker games. There aren’t too many of these games around, though.
The games available under this category include Rolling Stack Blackjack, Multi-hand Blackjack, European Roulette, American Roulette, Red Dog, Pai Gow Poker and Baccarat.
- Video Poker Games: The video poker games include mostly multi-hand games and are available for both real money play and free play.
Video poker variants at this casino include Jacks or Better, Tens or Better, Deuces Wild, Aces & Faces, Double Joker and Joker Poker.
- Specialty Games: The specialty games here include scratch cards like Cavalier Cash, Beach Bum and Gunslinger’s Gold along with bingo titles like American Bingo and 80-Ball Bingo. Other games include Keno, Vegas Jackpot Keno and Box Sudoku.
- Progressive Jackpot Games: Try out the modest-sized progressive jackpot games at Desert Nights casino. These are local progressive games and include Major Moolah, Jackpot 5X Wins, Money Magic and One Million Reels B.C.
The minimum deposit is $15 and the maximum is $6,000 per transaction. All deposits at this casino are free and hit your casino account instantly.
The deposit methods available to players here include:
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Withdrawal processing is instant for e-wallets and cryptocurrencies; for the rest it is 1 to 3 banking days. The exceptions are in the case of international bank transfers – those take 3 to 5 business days to process.
Before you make a withdrawal request, you will have to verify your identity and other details. To do so, you must provide the casino with scanned color copies of the following:
- Passport, driver’s license or any other government photo ID as proof of identity
- Utility or bank statement as proof of address
- Front and back of debit or credit card used, for card-based payments
The maximum withdrawal that the casino allows is:
- $4,000 per day
- $16,000 per week
- $50,000 per month
Casino4U on Mobile
Casino4U has an excellent mobile version for those who prefer to log in from their smartphones or tablets. The mobile casino has been developed using HTML5 and has full HD quality graphics. The design interface is responsive and ensures all page elements realign to fit your screen.
You will be able to log in to the mobile version of Casino4U from any smartphone or tablet that runs on the Android, iOS or Windows Phone platforms. For the best experience, we suggest using one of the newer device models.
All the various game types are available here, including the jackpots. The entire roster of promotions is available as well. The mobile casino is available in the instant play format.
Payments are easy to make; you can deposit and withdraw directly from your smartphone or tablet. For those who need help, live chat and e-mail support is available at the mobile casino.
Casino4U Customer Support
You will find help any time you want it, at Casino4U. There is an excellent set of FAQs that give you answers to queries you may have about playing at this casino.
Another option is to contact the customer support team.
You can do so through:
- Live Chat: Click the chat icon to initiate a chat session with a support team member.
- E-mail: Fill out the e-mail contact form on the Support page and send it to the support team.